Thursday, June 23, 2011

Quick Photo Post from Qatar

Here are some photos of my first two weeks in Qatar! We have been busy doing things to get ready for the store opening as well as just getting our bearings on where things are. Highlights so far have been the tasting for the Sheikh, meeting a ton of people from all over the world and experiencing some different cultures. I'll try to write more soon...but the internet isn't always reliable!

Aspire Park...the home of the Asian Games and future home of the World Cup 2022!

Our store!

The air-conditioned bird towers...really, they are air-conditioned inside!

This is how we displayed our cupcakes for the Sheikh!

My bedroom with touches of home

My entrance area and vanity area (you can also see into the bathroom!)

My bathroom

My built in stairmaster...that would be 50 marble steps up to my bedroom.

Our kitchen/laundry room

The beach at Katara looking towards the InterContinental Hotel

A decorative fishing boat at the Katara beach

The ampitheatre at Katara

My morning and afternoon treat...brought to me each day without asking.

Our first "regional" meal. We went to Mamig at Katara. It is a Lebanese restuaruant.

With Love,
Christina

1 comment:

  1. I guess if you're going to have to climb 50-steps every day, they'd at least better be marble. :-)

    ReplyDelete