Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sweet and Nutty Trail Mix

I used to love this Planter's Nuts and Chocolate Trail Mix. I would purchase a bag of it almost every other day. Then, one day, when I was paying for my bag of yumminess, I had a thought. I thought why couldn't I try to create this mix on my own and save a ton of money!? SO, I set out to do just that and think I came pretty darn close, if not improved on the original mix.

I don't have a glamour shot of this on for you, but you can pretty much take a guess, no cooking/baking/heating involved.

Sweet and Nutty Trail Mix
2 cups cocktail peanuts
1 cup dry roasted almonds
1 cup roasted cashews
1/2 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
1/2 cup M&M's peanut chocolate candy
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup dried cranberries

Mix and enjoy!

Enjoy with love,
Christina

1 comment: